SURABAYA IJEN BROMO MALANG
D1. Arrival – Transfer to Ijen Crater
Upon arrival at Surabaya Airport by afternoon flight meet & greet by our guide, proceed transfer to Ijen Area (6hrs) for check-in and overnight. Dinner will be provided around 19.30 at your hotel.
D2. Ijen Crater Trekking – Transfer to Mt Bromo
Early in the morning short transfer to Paltuding Ranger Post for starting Ijen Tour – Ijen Crater shows a special type of volcanic feature common to Indonesia, about 1 km in diameter and 175 meters deep. The floor is covered completely by a warm lake, milky blue green in color, held back by a dam built many years ago by the Dutch, in order to keep the hot mineral, laden water from raining for the crop lands below. After finishing the unforgettable trip, we return to Guest House/Hotel, check-out and drive to Mt Bromo Area for check-in and overnight. Lunch will be provided at local restaurant while dinner at hotel.
D3. Early Morning Bromo Sunrise & Malang
At 3.30 in the early morning you’ll be wake up and the Jeep will bring you to the world¡¦s most famous view point at Mt Penanjakan on the rim of the Tengger caldera to enjoy the sunrise (if we’re lucky) with its young volcanic including Mt Bromo and an active Mt Semeru in the background. Afterward the adventure continue to an active Mt. Bromo volcano to climb up 245 step of stairs (Horse ride is optional). Afterwards the Jeep will bring you back to hotel for breakfast and re-packing. At 11.00 we will check-out and transfer to Taman Safari Indonesia for its wildlife animals and also watching variety of animal shows. From there we continue our trip to Malang (Batu resort) for check-in and overnight. Lunch and dinner will be provided at local restaurant.
D4. Malang Transfer to Surabaya
After breakfast at hotel, check-out and start today’s program visiting Cubanrondo Waterfall and continue to Singosari Temple, which was built on 1292AD to memory the King of Kartanegara (the last King of Singosari). Continue transfer to Surabaya for completing today’s program by visiting: Cigarette Museum to watch the production process of how to make a handmade “kretek” (local cigarette with
- Package price for children (3-12 Years) by using extra bed charged at 75% of the adult price.
- Package Price children (3-12 Years) without extra bed (Bed sharing with parents, Min 2 adults + 1 child, mak. 2 adults + 2 children), charged 45% of the adult package price
- Package Price infant (1-2 Years) (Free of Charge).
Price package Includes:
- Stay for 11 nights at the hotel as voted by travelers.
- Private car has air conditioning
- Entrance fees to attractions
- Eat according to the tour program
- Tour guide
- Welcome flower on arrival
- 1 bottle of drinking water during the tour
Package price does not include:
- Flight tickets
- Personal expenses and expenses at the hotel such as: use of telephone, mini bar, laundry.
- Tipping for tour guide and driver
|Hotel||Room Type||Twin/triple share (price/pax) in $|